Upcoming Training Programs
1. Advance Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- 20 hour course.
- Course can be modified according to student's needs.
- Suitable for students who are already have basic CFD knowledge.
2. Advance Robotics
-20 hour course.
- Kit included.
- Suitable for students who are already have basic Robotics knowledge and wants to pursue at higher level of expertise.
For more information contact us
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob - +91-7065896122, 7065896123
"Summer Training Program" (June, 2015) Delhi
Four Week/ Six Week Summer training will be provided in the field of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and Robotics. Summer training module is designed by the experts of the fields to fulfill the following objectives:
• Bridging the gap of Academics and Industry(Building a strong Industry-academia interface).
• To introduce real life and product oriented projects.
• Job oriented programme fulfilling the needs of industry.
• Providing guide lines to B.Tech and M.Tech students for their Projects/Thesis.
• Motivating students and young faculty for national and international research publications.
Who Should Attend
- B.Tech/ BE (Civil, Mechanical, Industrial, Production, Chemical,
Petrochemical, Aerospace, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics and
- M.Tech students doing projects in CFD / Robotics.
- Final Year B.Tech/ B.E students who are aspiring higher studies abroad or
R & D jobs in Industries.
• Certificates will be given to all participants who fulfill attendance criterion.
• Dedicated students with outstanding performance in summer training will be guided for product development/Research publications/patent filling.
• Students can also register for 1 year student membership card for discussion of problems faced in their projects.
Fee and Discounts
Fee of summer training is 15, 000 INR including taxes, study material and robotic kit for robotics course.
Avail early bird discount of 5% by registration before: 30th April 2015.
Get 10% discount on 15 student’s group registration.
Registrations are open from 20th April, 2015
For Registration and Queries Contact Us
Note:- Course content will be uploaded soon.